Respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data.
Thexton Smith Interiors Pte Ltd collects information to understand your needs better. This helps us to improve our services and the way we communicate with you.
We know that privacy is important to you and we strive to be as open and transparent as possible in how we serve you. We conduct our business in compliance with the Personal Data Protect Act (PDPA) and have implemented additional measures to protect your personal information. Thexton Smith Interiors Pte Ltd Data Protection Policy aims to help you understand how we collect, use, share and protect your personal information.
Ways We Collect Your Personal Information
We may collect your personal information when you:
• Subscribe to our interior design or renovation services
• Register for a specific interior design and renovation service (e.g. registering your interest to purchase our renovation package)
• Sign up for alerts or newsletters
• Contact us with a question or request for assistance
• Participate in a competition, lucky draw or survey
• Visit our websites or other owned media such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.
The Information We Collect
The information we collect depends on Thexton Smith Interiors Pte Ltd (and subsidiaries) interior design and renovation services you use and subscribe to. Here are key examples:
• Your identity – This includes NRIC, FIN or passport number, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, as well as service-related information such as bank and credit card details, device ID and IP address.
• Your interaction with us – For example, a recording of a call you make to us, an email or letter you send to us or other records of any contact you have us.
• Information on our products and our network – For example, information on the quality of an interior design or renovation service on our network such as our website, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
• Information from other organisations – These organisations include fraud prevention agencies, business directories, credit reference agencies or individuals we believe you have authorised to provide your personal details on your behalf.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for:
• Provisioning and administration of interior design and renovation services:
o Process your orders and commence or terminate services
o Enable us to process bills and payments
o Respond to enquiries and requests from you or people you have authorised
o Inform you about interior design and renovation services upgrades and updates
o Conduct market research and customer satisfaction surveys to improve our customer services, as well as personalise the services we offer you
• Sharing of rewards and benefits:
o Offer rewards and promotions, and share promotional benefits and loyalty programs, which you may qualify for
o Provide updates, offers, invitations to events and deliver relevant advertising, including through voice and SMS with your prior consent or if otherwise permitted
under local laws and regulations
• Security and risk management:
o Inform you of security and service issues
o Prevent and detect fraud or other crimes and recover debts
o Conduct internal audits
o Ensure the safety and security of our properties and systems
o Conduct checks against money laundering, terrorism financing and related risks
• Legal and regulatory requirements:
o Meet legal, regulatory and other requirements including providing assistance to law enforcement, judicial and other government agencies
We will not use your personal data for purposes other than what we have informed you, or which are permitted under local laws and regulations. We will not offer, publish or share your personal data with third-parties outside of Thexton Smith Interiors Pte Ltd for commercial purposes, without seeking your explicit permission. We will retain your information for as long as there is a business or legal need.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with:
• Business partners and vendors we work with to deliver interior design and renovation services you have engaged
• Industry regulators and other government organisations, as required by local laws and regulations
• Financial institutions for purposes such as facilitating GIRO payments
Your information is disclosed to the above only for relevant purposes (please refer to those mentioned in this Policy) or to protect the interests of our customers. In some cases, we encrypt, anonymise and aggregate the information before sharing it. Anonymising means stripping the information of personally identifiable features. Aggregating means presenting the information in groups or segments, e.g. age groups. We also ensure that overseas organisations we work with observe strict confidentiality and data protection obligations.
Protecting Your Information
We endeavour to take precautions to ensure that the information that you have provided is protected against unauthorised or unintended use, access or disclosure. However, we cannot be held responsible for unauthorised or unintended use, access or disclosure. However, we cannot be held responsible for unauthorised or unintended use, access or disclosure that is beyond our control.
Respecting Your Contact Preferences
Thexton Smith Interiors Pte Ltd is committed to complying with the Do Not Call (DNC) provisions. We have always been mindful of engaging our customers in a more targeted and relevant way.
We may send marketing messages to your telephone number if:
• You have given us consent; or
• You have not registered with the national DNC registry; or
• The sending of such messages is permissible under applicable laws and regulations
Our messages aim to update you about our exclusive offers, events and special deals. If you wish to opt out, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be processed within 30 days.
Please note that after opting out, you may still receive non-marketing messages permitted under applicable local laws and regulations.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
We may amend or modify this Policy from time to time, such as in response to changes in legislation. We remain committed to safeguarding your information and being open about our data protection practices.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY EVENT FOR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR FOR ANY LOSS OF REPUTATION OR GOODWILL, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), EQUITY, STRICT LIABILITY, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF UNAUTHORISED OR UNINTENDED USE, ACCESS OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
Acknowledgement and Consent
I acknowledge that I have read and understood the above, and I give Thexton Smith Interiors Pte Ltd full consent to the collection, use and disclosure of my personal data.
a) Registration and maintenance of an account within order to access information on websites and platforms (collectively);
b) Updating and providing me with newsletters, promotions, news summaries, member perks, status logs, and other information related to the content on Thexton Smith Interiors Pte Ltd sites and accounts, as well as any technical support, patches and updates;
c) Providing me with updates on any queries that I have submitted to and/or in relation to any documents that I have signed with and/or any thirdparties with whom I have engaged with via emails, hardcopies, etc.;
d) Transacting payments (whether offline or online), where such payments have been authorised by me; and
e) Delivering any products, services or information that I may have requested from Thexton Smith Interiors Pte Ltd via:
• Text messages (including, but not limited to, SMS, WhatsApp, WeChat, Line or other similar messaging applications) to my mobile phone and other personal portable device
• Telephone calls and SMS